Roger, Lawyer
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

I was assigned to an auditing committee at my Church. During

I was assigned to an auditing committee at my Church. During the auditing we found a secret account, and several tax evasion violations. A civil case was filed, which was settled out of court. The results was that the preacher and several others had to give up their positions. After the case was settled. As a spite, false charges where loged against me because I helped find the violations. An illegal vote was held (without no defense on my behalf) to exclude me from coming to Church. A warrant was taken out falsely (without giving a notice not to be on the property) for trespassing. The Plaintiff has already admitted not giving me a notice, even though he said he did so when he took out the warrant. Question, when it is proven that the warrant was taken out for spite, will the court deal with the Plaintiff who took out the false warrant on the same day that I prove I am not guilty. Or do I have to take out a separate
Separate charges will have to be filed against the person for malicious prosecution, filing a false police report and abuse of process. He'll be dealt with another day.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thank you for your answer. I have one more question which you may or may not know the answer to. I have been a just answer customer before. When I last used the system I have a credit in the account. Can you tell me how to get in contact with the Customer Service department so that I can get credit for the money they owe me? If this is not possible tonight, I will have no problem paying you now for your advice. I can get my other credit later.
I'll refer you to an administrator. Thanks.