How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 31766
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was assigned to an auditing committee at my Church. During

This answer was rated:

I was assigned to an auditing committee at my Church. During the auditing we found a secret account, and several tax evasion violations. A civil case was filed, which was settled out of court. The results was that the preacher and several others had to give up their positions. After the case was settled. As a spite, false charges where loged against me because I helped find the violations. An illegal vote was held (without no defense on my behalf) to exclude me from coming to Church. A warrant was taken out falsely (without giving a notice not to be on the property) for trespassing. The Plaintiff has already admitted not giving me a notice, even though he said he did so when he took out the warrant. Question, when it is proven that the warrant was taken out for spite, will the court deal with the Plaintiff who took out the false warrant on the same day that I prove I am not guilty. Or do I have to take out a separate
Separate charges will have to be filed against the person for malicious prosecution, filing a false police report and abuse of process. He'll be dealt with another day.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thank you for your answer. I have one more question which you may or may not know the answer to. I have been a just answer customer before. When I last used the system I have a credit in the account. Can you tell me how to get in contact with the Customer Service department so that I can get credit for the money they owe me? If this is not possible tonight, I will have no problem paying you now for your advice. I can get my other credit later.
I'll refer you to an administrator. Thanks.
Roger and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you