How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 116800
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A man was charged for carrying a pistol without a permit.

This answer was rated:

A man was charged for carrying a pistol without a permit. He plead to a misdemeanor.   This fact is documented in the court records and 2 other places. Man's lawyer says, you have not been charged with a felony, it was a misdemeanor. Swat team comes to mans house and finds ammunition. No guns... just ammo for hunting. Man was a well known hunter and fisherman. They arrest him... charge him for having ammo in home and he has been in jail for 4 months now. He went to trial.. Jury found him guilty. ....the judge WOULD NOT allow evidence of court records of the misdemeanor to be admitted and it could not be mentioned. Man has had everything he owns stolen from his home while in jail...over 20 million dollars worth. The judge was presented with Supreme court evidence that he is being held illegally. This is a southern city, full of corrupt politicians and judges. The judge would not overturn the juries decision. We need help. How can this happen?? so much more to this story.
Once the case has gone to the supreme court, your only other appeal would be through to the federal courts. As far as his medical issues these need to be addressed through a civil rights suit for medical care. Unfortunately, this is going to take him having an attorney and this really is all that can be done for him at this point.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

You can always request me through my profile at or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”

Law Educator, Esq. and 8 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Criminal Law Questions