How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CrimDefense Your Own Question
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 28366
Experience:  10+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
CrimDefense is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had a tresspassing charge against me from a former employer

Customer Question

I had a tresspassing charge against me from a former employer 2.5 years ago. My son attends the daycare on said former employer's groud site. My wife has a scholarship and benefits through the former employer as a nursing student whom she will work for in another year. I received a certified letter in the mail that if I am seen picking up or dropping off my children at the child day care, they will call the police and I will be arrested. My wife goes to school full time and I am the only one available to pick him up. What can I do?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 8 years ago.
You are going to need to get an order from the court, allowing you to pick up and drop off your children. Your attorney should explain the circumstances to the court and there should be no reason the court does not grant permission, considering the factors. They will probably tell you that you cant hang around there or talk with anyone. That you just need to pick up your kids and leave.