How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 697
Experience:  Trial Attorney, licensed in FL, GA, & AL. Rated 10 / 10 by avvo.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I stay in texas and i have violated my probation and there

Resolved Question:

If I stay in texas and i have violated my probation and there is a warrant, will they actively hunt me down or do i have a chance to find a lawyer and fight this charge. my husband is active duty military and i don't want this hurting him
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  John replied 8 years ago.
It will be up to the court, but violation of probation and leaving the state are VERY serious issues. A lawyer will help and is recommended as soon as possible. If they have to extradite you, you are looking at some serious trouble. It is best to handle this apologetically and on your own as soon as possible.
John and 2 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you