How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CrimDefense Your Own Question
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27585
Experience:  10+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
CrimDefense is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in minnesota and have failed a ua on conditional release

Customer Question

I live in minnesota and have failed a ua on conditional release do to dilute, low creatinine level. Is it true I have the right to have my fail UA re tested? If so what is law called? Or are there any things I can tell the judge to have him not revoke my bail?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 8 years ago.
You can have your urine tested by a private company, to prove you are not using any illegal substances. When you received notice that there was problems with the test the 1st time, you should have been retested. The test is to make sure that no drugs are in your system, I'm not sure what creatine has to do with the test. If you can, try and get re-tested today and bring the result with you to court tomorrow.

Related Criminal Law Questions