How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attorney & Counselor at Law Your ...
Attorney & Counselor at Law
Attorney & Counselor at Law, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 868
Experience:  Attorney & Counselor at Law with extensive criminal law experience
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Attorney & Counselor at Law is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I pled out to a felony count, did 2 yrs, have been out of trouble

This answer was rated:

I pled out to a felony count, did 2 yrs, have been out of trouble 14 years now...I wish to petition for a pardon... what are my chances, and how do I go about it?

Any pardon is the decision of the Governor of the State. Some Governors grant many pardons a year, while other grant very few, if any. There is no way to know for sure. Most have an adviser in the state department of justice that makes recommendations based upon submissions.

You should definitely try for a pardon. Please contact your state governor's office for more information on submitting for a pardon.

Good Luck!
Attorney & Counselor at Law and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 years ago. have not told me anything that I do not already know or understand... I am indeed disappointed, but what, i suppose, was I to expect for $30.00... no disrespect intended; but as you must deal with generalities, not knowing the full extent of the case (pages + ), what else could you say... I understand, once again, that this, like everything else on the f***in' web, is all about making money, and so, as I did agree, then take my money... peace out.