How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was assaulted at work by my manager physically restraining

This answer was rated:

I was assaulted at work by my manager physically restraining me by grabbing my wrists, I was trying to walk away because he was screaming at a group of people....I do have witnesse's but I'm not sure of the exact date...I believe it was in sept of 2008. There was no bodily damage to my person, but I worked in these conditions until I was fired for accessive absenses(01/02/2009), because of this issue(I would Physically get ill before work(Vomiting)). Do I have any recourse in this matter the state of Kansas????



you can still file criminal charges for the assault/battery. contact the police and see if they will take a report - if not, then go to the court and speak to a clerk about filing statement of charges for a crime.



Samuel II and 6 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you