How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attorney & Counselor at Law Your ...
Attorney & Counselor at Law
Attorney & Counselor at Law, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 868
Experience:  Attorney & Counselor at Law with extensive criminal law experience
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Attorney & Counselor at Law is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

what countries have no extradition treaties with the USA for felony warants/ US

Resolved Question:

In which countries would a person be able to stay, after being known as a felon with pending felony charges from the U.S. ,with out having to face incarceration or potential punishment from that or any other country or territory? (felony charges resulted from 3 to 4 non accident related Drunk Driving and no drivers license).
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Attorney & Counselor at Law replied 8 years ago.
Hi -

I think you will find this congressional research report useful:

The last page lists countries with whom the United States has no extradition treaty.

There is no country I know of that would knowingly allow a felon to immigrate and not face charges.

Also, if the felon has pending charges, they will probably not be allowed to leave the United States.
Attorney & Counselor at Law and 3 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you