How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Hammer O'Justice Your Own Question
Hammer O'Justice
Hammer O'Justice, Criminal Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 4502
Experience:  Almost 12 years of legal experience, primarily in criminal law
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Hammer O'Justice is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I get representation to look into harrassment from crooked

This answer was rated:

How do I get representation to look into harrassment from crooked investorgators that there is some evidence and some people that know this has taken place but have been told to back off of me or they will fine them big money and I don't know anyone that is rich. I am a widow and know of crime on widows in this county. When I learned of the crime here because a family came for me after I became a widow, the investorgators came for me. The family robbing, frauding,vandalizing and more on widows has done this to a widow before me and maybe more than one. They are getting away with this. There is evidence if only I could get an attorney that's not afraid to look into this. The ones I contacted said they don't do this. How can this be done to a widow and there's no attorney to help. Please guide me to someone that will help. I can point an attorney to evidence that I can't get. I've never battled anything like this and this is unbelieveable that a county would do this to someone. Help!!!

We don't do attorney referrals, but I can give you some suggestions. You could contact the Legal Aid Bureau for representation. Or you can contact the State Bar and request a list of attorneys who do pro bono and low cost legal work.

Also, I don't know how old you are, but based on your statement of how long you've lived in your county, you may qualify as an older person who is eligible for legal assistance from the Division of Aging Services. They investigate complaints made by individuals who are older. Here is their website, which includes their contact information:
Hammer O'Justice and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you