Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I WAS STOP FOR QUESTIONING BY TWO ICE OFFICER LAST TIME I ENTER

Customer Question
THE COUNTRY BY THE TEXAS...
I WAS STOP FOR QUESTIONING BY TWO ICE OFFICER LAST TIME I ENTER THE COUNTRY BY THE TEXAS BORDER.AND THEY BELIVE I HAVE HELP PEOPLE CROSS THE BORDER ILLIGALY, AND SHOW ME A THICK FILE WITH MY NAME. SO THEY SAY THEY HAVE SUFFICIENT EVIDENCE TO CHARGE ME WITH CONSPIRACY.BUT AFTER BEEN INTERROGATE FOR 4 HOUR THEY LET ME GO WITH THE CONDITION OF MEETING THEM THE NEXT DAY AND HELP THEM GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OTHER BIGGER PEOPLE THEY THINK I KNOW.SO THEY GIVE ME A NUMBER TO CONTAC THEM.BUT THEY TREAD ME WITH GOING AFTER MY FAMILY AND ASK FOR MY DEPORTATION TOO,IF I DO NOT COLABORATE WITH THEM. THEY OFFER ME TO HELP ME WITH A LOT OF STUFF BUT I TOLD THEM I HAVE NO EXPERIAN HOW THAT WORK AND IF I CAN JUST TRUST THEIR WORD, AND THAT JUST BECAUSE I KNOW PEOPLE AND SAY THING ON THE PHONE WILL PUT ME IN TRUBLE.SO I TOLD THEM I WANNA TO TALK TO AND ATTORNEY BEFORE I SAID ANYTHING.I DONT WANT TO EXTEND TO MUCH. SO THEY HAVE CALL ME A FEW TIMES AND TOLD ME TO CALL THEM.WHAT SHOULD I DO? HELP
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
2/1/2009
Criminal Lawyer: Crimlawyer, Criminal Defense Lawyer replied 8 years ago
Crimlawyer
Crimlawyer, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Here is my very simple advice, do not talk to them without a lawyer present. You need to hire one immediately. If you cannot afford one, then that is jnot great. You are not entitled to one until you have been arrested, so if you cannot afford one then they may arrest you first, and then you will be provided with one. Again, you may well need to cooperate, but you need to have a lawyer involved in this.

I LIVE IN FLORIDA AND THEY WANT ME TO GO BACK TO TEXAS TO TALK TO THEM. CAN ICE ISSUED A WARRANT FOR MY ARREST AND GET TRANSFER TO TEXAS. ON THE LAST MESSAGE THEY SAY THEY HAVE NOT PRESS CHARGES " YET" THAT DEPENTS ON ME. ON MY WILLINESS.

2- WHAT TIPE OF ATTORNEY I NEED IMMIGRATION OR CRIMINAL?

AND WHERE FLORIDA OR TEXAS ATTORNEY?.

Yes they can issue a warrant and have it enforced in Florida. You need to hire a criminal attorney. I would hire one in Florida. You need to look for one that has experience representing people who are not citizens and who works in federal court.

MR J.D. YOU PRACTICE CRIMINAL OR LABOR LAW?.

WILL I BE ABLE TO GET A BOND IF I GET ARRESTED?

I practice both. You will have a bond hearing in front of the judge and the judge will decide if you get a bond. You will need your attorney to argue for you at the hearing.
Crimlawyer
Crimlawyer, Criminal Defense Lawyer
I hope that ll my answers have been helpful to you. If they have, then please puch the green accept button so that I get credit for helping you.

THEY SAY THEY CAN PICK MY FAMYLY ANYTIME (PARENTS, BEOTHERS AND SISTERS) THEY ALL DEPENT ON ME, CAN THEY DO THAT?.

CAN I FIND OUT IF I HAVE A WARRANT BEFORE I GET PICK UP AT MY HOUSE OR STOP ON THE STREET?

Crimlawyer
Crimlawyer
Crimlawyer, Criminal Defense Lawyer