How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JB Umphrey Your Own Question
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 20233
Experience:  Handling criminal and probation matters for over 14 years.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
JB Umphrey is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i live in washington state and a friend of mine who is underage

Resolved Question:

i live in washington state and a friend of mine who is underage threw a party at her sisters house where she was living. the party was broken up the night before and a few people were arrested. her brother tells her she is wanted by the cops. my question is what could she be wanted for??
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  JB Umphrey replied 8 years ago.
Thanks for using JustAnswer!

For clarification, who is wanted by the cops, the homeowner?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
No its not the homeowner. i do not know who owns the home.. it may be rented. but it is the tenants sister
Expert:  JB Umphrey replied 8 years ago.
They probably want to speak to her and are investigating possible charges against her for hosting a house party and/or serving underage kids and/or contributing to the deliquency of minors.

Good luck and I hope that you find this answer to be ACCEPTable!
JB Umphrey and 2 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you