How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 34754
Experience:  16 yrs. of experience including criminal law.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was conficted of two crimes over 35 years ago as a young

Resolved Question:

I was conficted of two crimes over 35 years ago as a young man. I served 3 ears and 5 years, charges being burglary and stealing and armed robery. I have not benn any trouble since. I wish to have a pardon are my record sealed. I reside in Missouri, what are my chances to have my rights restored. Thank You, Ken
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 8 years ago.
Did the crimes occur in MO?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 8 years ago.
You will need to apply for a pardon

In MO this is a straightforward process, you can find some more info here

AND here is a site with good general information on pardons

It would be in your interest to have an attorney assist in the process, they can help you put the package together and make sure it is competitive.

I would start here to find an attorney to assist

Please let me know if you have further questions; if so I will do my best to answer them. If not please hit the green accept button, its the only way I get credit for my work.   

P. Simmons and 2 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
thank you , I will read your replys