How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Hammer O'Justice Your Own Question
Hammer O'Justice
Hammer O'Justice, Criminal Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 4497
Experience:  Almost 12 years of legal experience, primarily in criminal law
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Hammer O'Justice is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In order to have a conviction committed under the age of 21

Resolved Question:

In order to have a conviction committed under the age of 21 removed from your record you can't have a second conviction. If unfortunately there is another one, is there any length of time you can wait that might make a differance in expunging the first conviction or is the opportunity lost forever?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Hammer O'Justice replied 8 years ago.
Unfortunately, the opportunity is lost in terms of expungements. A person in that situation would have to apply for a pardon to remove it from their record instead.

Hope this helps.
Hammer O'Justice and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you