How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If a judge orders conviction plea heretofore enetred as set

This answer was rated:

If a judge orders "conviction plea heretofore enetred as set aside; a Plea of not guilty is ordered and entered and the case is dismissed pursuant to Section 1203.4 PC." Do I still need to get the case expunpuged? Or is the case totally off my record?



yes, you need to file the Petition to have all the records removed and any arrest records sealed - otherwise, all information will remain on the record - 1203.4 states the the expunction shall be granted when all probation is successfully completed, etc


good luck and have a great 2009


Samuel II and 3 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Criminal Law Questions