How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Hammer O'Justice Your Own Question
Hammer O'Justice
Hammer O'Justice, Criminal Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 4502
Experience:  Almost 12 years of legal experience, primarily in criminal law
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Hammer O'Justice is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was on probation 14 years ago and I had an chrimal check

Resolved Question:

I was on probation 14 years ago and I had an chrimal check for a job and a report came back that their is an outstanding warrrant? The only thing I did was that i did contact my probation offier to let her know that my son was sending me a plane ticket to come home, she staded that all my fines are paid so you may go home. But i left a little before the that date. What can i do to take care of this. because of this i am not able to receive my SSI income determation.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Hammer O'Justice replied 8 years ago.
Well, first you should call the court where the warrant was issued to find out what it was for. Then file a request to quash the warrant and set a hearing date, so you can go to court and get everything straightened out. At this point, since your case is so old, the court will likely just close it out and that will take care of it.
Hammer O'Justice and 2 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you