How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dkennedy Your Own Question
dkennedy, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 6009
Experience:  J.D. degree, 15 years practice
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
dkennedy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

medieron dos tickets por no licencia y por pasarme de carril

Customer Question

medieron dos tickets por no licencia y por pasarme de carril !esposible que un abogado me los puedan reducir?(they gave me 2 tickets for no licence and for tranpassing the line! Is it possible for an lawyer to reduce me those tickets?)
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  dkennedy replied 8 years ago.



Most lawyers do not want to take a case involving traffic tickets, but find a criminal attorney and they can surely get one ticket dismissed at the very least. It may cost you, but depending on your circumstances, it could be worth the money.


dkennedy and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
could i take this case to court??
Expert:  dkennedy replied 8 years ago.

Hello again,


Of course you can. That is what I was talking about. Good luck to you.