How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3169
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to get a expongement on a criminal background for a

Customer Question

I need to get a expongement on a criminal background for a job. I see that you have to pay fees to the Solicitor and the clerk of court. The charge was making a false 911 report and I missed court. I am not working and only bring home $45.00 a week from working at church and need to get a job, but this keeps me from geting one. What can I do?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Hammer O'Justice replied 8 years ago.

So that I can best help you, I need more information. Was the charge ever resolved--meaning were you ever convicted or pled guilty--or is the charge still open and with a warrant issued?