How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Hammer O'Justice Your Own Question
Hammer O'Justice
Hammer O'Justice, Criminal Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 4498
Experience:  Almost 12 years of legal experience, primarily in criminal law
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Hammer O'Justice is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to restore my 2nd amement rights in pa how do

Resolved Question:

I would like to restore my 2nd amement rights in pa how do I go about this and what is involved
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Hammer O'Justice replied 8 years ago.

Basically, you need to apply to have your gun rights restored in the Court of Common Pleas for the county where your primary residence is. After receiving your application, the court will schedule a hearing to determine whether your right to own a firearm will be restored. Contact the clerk's office and they should be able to get you an application and/or tell you what you need to file.

Good luck.
Hammer O'Justice and 6 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you