How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 9331
Experience:  Since 1983
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

e mail ny.state attorney generals e. mail address for complaints.

Customer Question

you sent me the following e. mail . is not working . its not valid.please give me a valid e. mail number.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 8 years ago.



here is the proper link for the NY Attorney General Consumer Protection Complaint form


good luck

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
thank you but i cannot accept this e,mail.i need the deptmt.that handles criminalassaults im talking of severe bodily injuries.criminaltheft andexpropriations. please ,try this area.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i am reading your reply .i think this is for consumer protection the victim of a brutal physical assault.i was assigned a complaint #.but certain unknown (suspect }a criminal my letters are either intercepted ,before reaching the oag.or simply i am stonewalled. this is why i need an e.mail adress to the oag. thatll bypass any stealing of my mail. FARSHTEIST??? thank you. david.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 8 years ago.



the AG will not be handling matters of physical assault - they handle more white collar crimes to the consumer -


you want to contact the prosecutor in your county who is handling this matter and seek to speak to someone within the victim/witness unit


you need to make face to face or voice contact with them - here is a link for that office and it is not providing an email address only a phone number



Expert:  Samuel II replied 8 years ago.



here is the phone


Thomas Alessandro, Director

If you are a crime victim, family member, or witness and require social services, counseling, or court-related assistance, please contact the Witness Aid Services Unit. The Unit is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. through 10:00 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday, 9:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m.

(212)(NNN) NNN-NNNN/strong>
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
please understand . my problem is getting through to the oga. i have an assigned case number. i also have a letter of instruction to the chief investigator of n.y c p. I N V E S T I G A TE!!!!and report back I ASSUME TO THE OGA or the prosecutors office . for a year now im being stonewalled!!no respnse. no comunication!!!your experts suggested E-MAIL !thats fine! but the e mail you sent me is no good?? so please find someone with this information. Im sure that in your vast pool of attorneys there is someone with the answer!!!please.thanks david
Expert:  Samuel II replied 8 years ago.



i have given you the proper information in my answers - but i will opt out

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
thanks. i understand your frustration. but none of the answers you gave me works. i tried them.all i need is one working e,mail.its as simple as that. actually it was your firms advice. well get you the e mail. so where is that E. MAIL !!!?????? please.david.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i really am at my witts end. get me a working e.mail.for the oag. thats all. im repeating your have a thousand +attorneys. some will surely come forward with the right answer. please i need your help. thanks david
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 8 years ago.
If you have one working email address for the OAG, just send an email to that address and ask that it be forwarded to the appropriate authorities.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
hi there. i tried all the e. mail addresses you gave . none worked. please give me one good one and ill try it. please yhanks,david
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 8 years ago. is the on line form to send an email to the AG of the State of NY. has complaint forms for different categories of complaints.

I hope this information allows you to contact the AG.

Related Criminal Law Questions