Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

e mail ny.state attorney generals e. mail address for complaints.

Customer Question
you sent me the following...
you sent me the following e. mail .http://www..oag.state.ny.us.--this is not working . its not valid.please give me a valid e. mail number.
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
12/1/2008
Criminal Lawyer: Samuel II, Attorney at Law replied 9 years ago
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law

hi

here is the proper link for the NY Attorney General Consumer Protection Complaint form

http://www.oag.state.ny.us/complaints/complaints.html

good luck

thank you but i cannot accept this e,mail.i need the deptmt.that handles criminalassaults im talking of severe bodily injuries.criminaltheft andexpropriations. please ,try this area.
i am reading your reply .i think this is for consumer protection agency.im the victim of a brutal physical assault.i was assigned a complaint #.but certain unknown (suspect }a criminal coverup.so my letters are either intercepted ,before reaching the oag.or simply i am stonewalled. this is why i need an e.mail adress to the oag. thatll bypass any stealing of my mail. FARSHTEIST??? thank you. david.

hi

the AG will not be handling matters of physical assault - they handle more white collar crimes to the consumer -

you want to contact the prosecutor in your county who is handling this matter and seek to speak to someone within the victim/witness unit

you need to make face to face or voice contact with them - here is a link for that office and it is not providing an email address only a phone number

hi

here is the phone

Thomas Alessandro, Director

If you are a crime victim, family member, or witness and require social services, counseling, or court-related assistance, please contact the Witness Aid Services Unit. The Unit is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. through 10:00 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday, 9:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m.

(212)(NNN) NNN-NNNN/strong>
please understand . my problem is getting through to the oga. i have an assigned case number. i also have a letter of instruction to the chief investigator of n.y c p. d.to I N V E S T I G A TE!!!!and report back I ASSUME TO THE OGA or the prosecutors office . for a year now im being stonewalled!!no respnse. no answer.no comunication!!!your experts suggested E-MAIL !thats fine! but the e mail you sent me is no good?? so please find someone with this information. Im sure that in your vast pool of attorneys there is someone with the answer!!!please.thanks david

hi

i have given you the proper information in my answers - but i will opt out

thanks. i understand your frustration. but none of the answers you gave me works. i tried them.all i need is one working e,mail.its as simple as that. actually it was your firms advice. well get you the e mail. so where is that E. MAIL !!!?????? please.david.
i really am at my witts end. get me a working e.mail.for the oag. thats all. im repeating your advise.you have a thousand +attorneys. some will surely come forward with the right answer. please i need your help. thanks david
Criminal Lawyer: N Cal Attorney, Lawyer replied 9 years ago
N Cal Attorney
If you have one working email address for the OAG, just send an email to that address and ask that it be forwarded to the appropriate authorities.
hi there. i tried all the e. mail addresses you gave . none worked. please give me one good one and ill try it. please yhanks,david
http://www.oag.state.ny.us/online_forms/email_ag.jsp is the on line form to send an email to the AG of the State of NY.

http://www.oag.state.ny.us/complaints/complaints.html has complaint forms for different categories of complaints.

I hope this information allows you to contact the AG.
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Lawyer