How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 9389
Experience:  Since 1983
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

is it possible for cops to charge me with trafficing when all

Customer Question

is it possible for cops to charge me with trafficing when all they found was a joint of weed and quarter gram of meth i had 8000 dollars on me wich from i sold my harley and had it on me because i went to go look at car i was going to buy. i was stoped for a traffic violation they took my money and phone and said they were holding it for eveidence it is clearly i have a drug problem but no drug dealer. what is the possiblity of me getting my money back
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 8 years ago.
If you can show a legitimate source of the money, you can get it back after the DA loses the forfeiture action he is probably cooking up for you.