How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Hammer O'Justice Your Own Question
Hammer O'Justice
Hammer O'Justice, Criminal Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 4492
Experience:  Almost 12 years of legal experience, primarily in criminal law
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Hammer O'Justice is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

how would i get my rights back after a felony

Resolved Question:

how would i get my rights back after a felony
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Hammer O'Justice replied 8 years ago.

Hello. In oder to retore your rights, you need to have the felony removed from your record. In Texas, the only way to do that is to obtain a pardon. Here is a link to the information about getting a pardon, as well as the address where you need to write to get a pardon appplication. Good luck.

Hammer O'Justice and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you