How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 697
Experience:  Trial Attorney, licensed in FL, GA, & AL. Rated 10 / 10 by avvo.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband is in jail for something he didnt do and the person

Customer Question

My husband is in jail for something he didn't do and the person how did the crime in jail to want to sign aphadaves and the victim mother what to testify that he wasn't the person . What can I do to help him come home ?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  John replied 8 years ago.
You can help gather these statements and affidavits and send them to the attorney for the state.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
So , your saying She can write her statement and he can do the affidavits
Expert:  John replied 8 years ago.
Yes, she can collect statements from anyone. An affidavit is a sworn statement. It can be handwritten or typed, but states the relevant truth and is signed by a notary. I would provide this to the attorneys in the case.
John and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Thank you

Expert:  John replied 8 years ago.
You are welcome!