How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In Indiana,(Marion County) If someone is arrested and charged

Resolved Question:

In Indiana,(Marion County) If someone is arrested and charged with "soliciting a minor for sex online" (computer was seized at time and person was denied visitation from their children, case keeps getting continued in court,per that person's attorney) Can the person facing these charges leave the state to attend a family gathering, and can this person be around other children?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 8 years ago.



if he is on a bond, that woud preclude him from leaving the state and the bond could be revoked - and since there is no conviction, yet, i dont know that he would be precluded from being around children - though it is possible. but you would only be able to know through the conditions of his bond or if he is on his own recogniance - it is possible that those special conditions have been imposed - but they are not automatic, is my point. so you would need to check with the court on his terms of being released until his trial.

Samuel II and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you