Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Numerous criminal trials ranging from traffic to murder, practicing Criminal Law for 20+ years.
11068102

How do I find a good criminal lawyer in Phoenix Ie for son

How do I find a good criminal lawyer in Phoenix Ie for son with hx DUI now ETOH minor consumption? don't know if my prev message is linked to this one Thx much for prev answ
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 8 years ago.
Thanks for asking for me.

One of the best ways to find a good attorney is to look at the organizations which have members that take enough interest in their field of law to join. In your case, I woudl suggest going to http://www.aacj.org/ and looking at the members in your area and giving a few of them a call. This is an organization that consists of members who practice in teh area of criminal law.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work and leave feedback if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is neither required nor expected. Please remember that we can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information and no attorney client relationship has been formed. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice.

Several customers have asked how they direct a question to me in particular. If you specifically want me to provide information for you just put “FOR TEXAS ATTY” in the subject line and I will pick up the next time I am online.