How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 9330
Experience:  Since 1983
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hello, I have an xhusband who fraudently signed my name & s.s.

This answer was rated:

Hello, I have an xhusband who fraudently signed my name & s.s. # to a surrender account I owned. I would like to put him in jail while I persue getting my money back. What do I need to do? ( I have written proof from the co. that he falseified paperwork & a cancelled check w/ my fraudgelent signature, & a fraudgelent checking aac. which was opened long after we were divorced. I would like to know how to proceed? The co. in question has not returned my calls.
If you want him arrested the first step is to file a police report.

You can sue your ex to get back the money and might want to also sue the fools who honored the forged signature and paperwork.

I hope this information is helpful.
N Cal Attorney and 4 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Criminal Law Questions