socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
10097515

What does a police report look like. I am doing one for ou

Customer Question

What does a police report look like. I am doing one for our
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 8 years ago.

Date:

Time: The crime occurred on Saturday night.

Victim(s): June Watkins

Suspect(s): five male teenagers, names unknown.

Narrative: Victim was walking into a convenience store, past a group of five male teenagers. According to _____ (witness), a fight broke out among the teenagers. A shot rang out and the victim was struck on the arm by a bullet, although it turned out to be a minor injury.

Only one shot was fired, based upon the recovery of only one shell casing at the scene.

According to _______ (witness), the teenagers jumped into two separate cars and took off as soon as they saw that the bullet had hit the victim.

The clerk at the convenience store, _____ (witness) says that one of the teenagers walked into the store to buy a Freezee drink earlier: the cup for the Freeezee was found in the parking lot by ______ (witness).

Terms and Conditions: By your continuing in this conversation with me, or by your clicking "Accept", you are expressly agreeing to all of the following: (1) our communication is for entertainment purposes only; (2) you are not consulting me in my professional capacity as an attorney; (3) you do not seek to establish an attorney-client relationship with me, nor do I with you; (4) you will not rely on anything I say and you will obtain appropriate legal counsel via a traditional/office consultation with an attorney licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where your legal issue arises (and you may not use our communication to avoid taxpayer penalties imposed by the U.S. Dept. of Treasury); (5) by communicating with me in this public forum you are irrevocably waiving any right to privacy, confidentiality and attorney-client privilege concerning the matters discussed. You further separately declare that any payment made by you is not consideration for this contract, nor offered for any services rendered by me on your behalf, but rather is made in genuine admiration and respect for my desire to help others. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, then you must advise me immediately.