How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3163
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Please ask J. Haas if he thinks I have a good criminal case,

Customer Question

Please ask J. Haas if he thinks I have a good criminal case, and if she is convicted does that change the statute.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  JD replied 8 years ago.

Please click here as it appears he answered that question in your last post.


If you need something further, you may reply and I'll stay out of it so J Haas may help you.


Related Criminal Law Questions