How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Pro Your Own Question
Law Pro
Law Pro, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 24870
Experience:  20 years trial experience in defense of criminal cases
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Law Pro is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How can I get an attorney when I cant afford one and do qualify

Resolved Question:

How can I get an attorney when I can't afford one and do qualify for a public defendant. The case is in SC and I live in NC?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Pro replied 9 years ago.
Each state and county has an indigent program - or public defender program. Your going to have to make an appointment and fill out there application and then wait to see if you qualify for free representation.
Law Pro and 2 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you