How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Samuel II Your Own Question
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Samuel II is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my son was beaten by CO in the jail, he is waiting for a court

Customer Question

my son was beaten by CO in the jail, he is waiting for a court date what can I do to report this with out getting my son hurt more. I am afraid they will hurt him more or have some one else hurt him.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 8 years ago.



is your son in a state prison or local jail? which one?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
he is in central booking jail in the city of baltimore
Expert:  Samuel II replied 8 years ago.



you need to contact the Mayor's Office on Criminal Justice. that office is tasked with assisting residents, inmates who are in need of support and also with overseeing the inmate safety in the city jails. here is that contact information click onto the blue link and the contact and other information is there. the city has the obligation to protect all inmates from harm. and they will assist you.