Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

MY SON IS IN ARKANSAS PULASKI COUNTY JAIL ON A THIRD DEGREE

MY SON IS IN ARKANSAS PULASKI COUNTY JAIL ON A THIRD DEGREE DOMESTIC BATTERY CHARGE AND HAVE BEEN IN JAIL FOR A MONTH SO FAR. HIS TRIAL IS ON OCT. 15TH, HOWEVER, HE IS BEING HELD FOR A GEORGIA WARRANT. CAN I BE REFERRED TO A LAWYER PRO-BONO FOR HIM IN LITTLE ROCK, ARK. WE ARE BOTH ON A FIXED INCOME, HE IS VERY SICK AND HAS VERY BAD NERVES. I NEED HIM OUT OF JAIL. WHAT CAN I DO? I AM A DESPERATE MOTHER.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 8 years ago.

hi

you can contact the AK Bar Association and see if they can give you such a referral for a criminal pro bono attorney. the legal services, which is free, only provides attorneys in civil matters. here is the contact information and you need to tell them the situation and ask for a referral. good luck

Write at 400 West Markham Street, Little Rock, AR 72201, call at(NNN) NNN-NNNNor(NNN) NNN-NNNN fax uat(NNN) NNN-NNNN or e-mail

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
THANK YOU FOR THIS INFORMATION. I DID, HOWEVER, FIND OUT THAT THE CITY OF SHERWOOD, AR. HAS ONLY ONE PUBLIC DEFENDER. MY SON HAS STILL NOT BEEN GIVEN HIS MEDICATION AND IS STILL ON HOLD FOR GEORGIA. I WILL CALL THE NUMBERS YOU GAVE ME AND CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR HIS RELEASE. HIS Dx IS HIV/AIDS AND CRYPTO MENINGITIS. WHY WOULD PULSKI COUNTY JAIL KEEP HIM THERE AMONG OTHER PEOPLE IS BEYOND MY COMPREHENSION.