How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INFOLAWYER Your Own Question
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 57388
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping individuals and businesses with their legal questions
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
INFOLAWYER is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My ex fiance forged my drivers license with his own name...then

Resolved Question:

My ex fiance forged my drivers license with his own name...then 6 months later incorporated a writing company. When things between us went south, and he was going to leave me, I turned him into the police. He was arrested and his excuse was that he was doing research for a book he was writing. He failed to tell me his drivers license has been suspended for many years due to multiple DUI's. He still drinks when he can and becomes very agrressive. I forgave him, and have tried to help him because I feel guilty for turning him in. But now he is blaming me for everything and will not acknowledge any responsability for his actions. He is also threatning to contact my employer and cause problems for me. I think he already has. He has also threatened to continue to make my life miserable. I have looked into a restaining order, but until he is phsicaly violent they will not do anything. I don't want to make a bigger mess. But don't know what to do. Should I tell my employer?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  INFOLAWYER replied 9 years ago.
You should contact your employer asap and warn him that you are having problems with an ex. That way it wont be caught by surprise.

INFOLAWYER and 5 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you