How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JD Your Own Question
JD, Criminal Justice Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 1335
Experience:  Over 11 years of practice in litigation including 10 years as a state prosecutor
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im a escort and i had guy call me friday to setup a appointmen

Resolved Question:

Im a escort and i had guy call me friday to setup a appointmen and he was a undercover cop i didnt talk about sex and i didnt solicted him but the seize my car and lock me up my bond was a 100 dollars im out what should i do
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  JD replied 8 years ago.

You should speak with a criminal defense attorney right away. Your attorney will investigate the state's case, interview the witnesses, question the police, inspect any physical evidence (photos, emails, phone logs, recordings), and discuss the matter with the district attorney. Only then will your attorney be able to advise you on your best options. You do not want a conviction for prostitution or soliciting prostitution on your record.


If you are not familiar with any good attorneys in your area you should ask friends, relatives, or neighbors for a referral. If that doesn't work, you can try searching on for an attorney in the Memphis area. There are plenty to choose from....


Feel free to reply.


Good luck.



I am not your attorney. Therefore no attorney-client relationship exists and any communications on this website are not subject to the attorney-client privilege. For this reason, please do not divulge any personal information and use this site only for hypothetical questions. This forum is for general questions and answers and I cannot provide you with applicable law or legal opinions or advice in your jurisdiction. Please seek the advice of a competent attorney in your jurisdiction. While I can answer general questions and discuss general legal principles, I cannot give you legal advice in your state. The internet is a great place to get general information but should not be seen as a substitute for the attorney-client relationship or the services of a good lawyer in your state.

JD and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you