How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask legaleagle Your Own Question
legaleagle, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 13441
Experience:  Licensed Attorney for 7 years
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
legaleagle is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ive been given a Courtesy Summons to appear before City of

Customer Question

I've been given a Courtesy Summons to appear before City of Columbia (SC) Municipal Court, on 09/10/08 at 8:30 am on a charge of simple assault. How can I find out the name of the presiding judge?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  legaleagle replied 8 years ago.
You would call the court and ask if the hearing has been assigned to a judge at this time, and if not when it will be so you can call back to get the name of the judge.

Related Criminal Law Questions