How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jim Reilly Your Own Question
Jim Reilly
Jim Reilly, Crim Defense Atty
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 1805
Experience:  CA Atty since 1976, primarily criminal law. 150+ jury trials.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Jim Reilly is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have requested a pardon from the president of the ...

Resolved Question:

I have requested a pardon from the president of the United States along with my parole officier. How do I find out where i stand?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Jim Reilly replied 9 years ago.
Presidential pardons are handled through the Office of the Pardon Attorney, which is part of the U.S. Department of Justice. If your request was properly submitted to this agency, you should be able to determine the status of the application by contacting them at:

Office of the Pardon Attorney
1425 New York Avenue, N.W.
Suite 11000
Washington, D.C. 20530

tel.:(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr /> fax:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

Jim Reilly

Jim Reilly and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you