How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 34746
Experience:  16 yrs. of experience including criminal law.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hi! I currenly annoying by a lot of persons around me.

Customer Question

hi! I currenly annoying by a lot of persons around me. I don''t really know why they do that for? But those behavior are impact my normal life. should i need to appeal as a criminal conviction?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 years ago.
Can you tell me please the circumstances surrounding this and perhaps I can help
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
everywhere, and wherever i go.
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
It seem to be everywhere, and wherever i go they follow me. I think i have been investigated.but i don't know for what reason.and they was appearing as a group. say the thing from my personal life, slander by some meaning, pick from the my discourse. so i know they have been tell by someone. I think they have been organized and motival for some goal. should i go to tell the police?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 years ago.
If you believe you are being harassed I would recommend contacting your local police and letting them know. They can best advise if a crime has been committed and if so, to take care of it

Best of luck

Please let me know if you have questions else please hit the green button, its the only way i get paid
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
<p>hi,</p><p>I think the checker is around me. I don't really know if they are from the police apartment or not. but I don't need the protect. I need to catch the evident? how can i do it?</p>
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
<p>Hi, I have seriesely problem that trouble me! I think that I have been drug by the special drug that they are puting in the food and part of the body. how can i approved that i am thinking?</p>