How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jane Doe Deer Your Own Question
Jane Doe Deer
Jane Doe Deer, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3896
Experience:  Attorney since 1986; Plain English explanations
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Jane Doe Deer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my baby sister is the best kid my dad could ever ask ...

Customer Question

my baby sister is the best kid my dad could ever ask for.she is going to college.she works.****she got in to some trouble. she is on antidepresents.they wernt working so she was going to take my sister in laws pills to her doctor and see if she could take them.she didnt know the rules against this.nieve.or"young".she will loose her job if it goes on her record.but the lawers want 3000$to fight her case.she wont be able to pay for school.bare w my spelling it took me about 30 min to type not as smart as baby girl .she was the first of 4 to graduate. and shes the youngest
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 years ago.
Can you tell me, did she ask the court to appoint a public defender?

Can you tell me what she is charged with?
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
posesion of controled substance
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 years ago.
I have to run but I am sure someone will help
Expert:  Jane Doe Deer replied 9 years ago.

She needs to obtain a defense attorney. If she can't afford one, one will be appointed at no cost to represent her.


Related Criminal Law Questions