How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask insurancelawyer Your Own Question
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 1033
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
insurancelawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We have a handicapped daughter who was fired by Walmart ...

Customer Question

We have a handicapped daughter who was fired by Walmart yesterday. It was clearly a trumped up charge of theft. No Police were called even after my wife demanded they call the police to demand proof of the theft. She had no representation during the firing process. Can you give me advice or give us the name of a lawer who can represent her. Preferebly in Eagle County Colorado, or ever Colorado. Or maybe an organization who can act on her behalf.     Thank You
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  insurancelawyer replied 9 years ago.

Good afternoon. I'm sorry to hear of your problem but let's see if I can help. I checked the Colorado Bar Association's listings and they show just one attorney for Eagle County, although I would think there should be more. But you can start your search here. If this attorney can't help you I'm sure he knows others. Best of luck to you!

Allen Carl Christensen
Allen C. Christensen Attorney at Law, P.C.
PO Box 4128 XXXXX Suite W 206
Edwards, ColoradoNNN-NN-NNNN
[email protected]
County: Eagle

Attorney registration number: 13707
Original bar admit date: 10/15/1982
Colorado bar admit date: 5/15/1984

Areas of law
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Family Law
Government Counsel
Zoning/Land Use

Law school
JD, University of Tulsa


Customer: replied 9 years ago.
I cannot accept your answer. I searched local lawyers through the yellow pages and his name appeared. I am looking for a specialist in representing a handicapped person there a some laws that need specialization I feel this is one.
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
I still have not received an accepiable reply please try again or do not take money. I still need some one who works with handicapped people and their special cases.