How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dwayne B. Your Own Question
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 33774
Experience:  Numerous criminal trials ranging from traffic to murder, practicing Criminal Law for 20+ years.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Dwayne B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can a felony conviction be reversed or taken

Customer Question

Can a felony conviction be reversed or taken off? When my son got into trouble, I (mom) did not understand the implications of a felony charge. Now, he can''t get a job! I did have public defenders, but was not explained to us.
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 9 years ago.
That question is too open ended. Can you give me a little more info like what the charge was, how old he was, what state you are in, how long ago it was, what the sentence was, if he is still on probation/parole?

I hit the wrong button, this shoudl have been a request for more info. Do not click ACCEPT until we see if I can help you.