How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 118218
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In accordance with a courts ruling of Evidence Code Section ...

Customer Question

In accordance with a courts ruling of Evidence Code Section 452(d), defendant"s request judicial notice of court file, without specifying any particular record, then court to make a determination whether any record in the file preclude this action (CCP Sections 430.10 and 436). thus imposes an undue burden on the court. What proceedure or form to file an amended complaint in accordance with the courts ruling.
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 years ago.
Under the two codes of civil procedure mentioned, it appears as though the opposing party objected to your complaint on various grounds. You may file an amended complaint by filing a Motion for Leave to Amend in which you state the reasons cited in the order from the court. You then draft the new complaint in exactly the same form as the original complaint with the more specific information requested by the court and attach that to the motion. California courts should liberally grant motions to amend.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT for each of my answers. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

Law Educator, Esq. and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Thank you for your help,Im writing these questions the best I can so that you where able to answer them so I can understand terminology. I really dont know that much but Im learning enough to keep my head above water. So far so good, God Bless.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 years ago.
Good luck to you and thank you for your patronage. I look forward to being able to assist you again.