How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 9415
Experience:  Since 1983
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

my husband was picked up in pa for warrants out of NC. Since he has been in jail he''s been served with probation violation in pa for the pending criminal charges. He went in front of the judge last Friday & the judge signed his extradition to NC. MY question is will he still be extradited to NC or will he have to serve his probation violation first. He only had two weeks of probation left after serving two years of probation. His fines are paid off.
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 9 years ago.
You should ask his probation officer in PA, that person should know.