How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3169
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am trying to obtain information about an arrest ...

Customer Question

I am trying to obtain information about an arrest and disposition for Keston Lambert, a juvenile arrested for throwing something at a vehicle he was detained in June or July of 2004 at the Eastlake DetentionXXXXXLos Angeles, CA. I need information to clear the record of my son who was thirteen years old at the time of the infraction. I now reside outside California. I am unable to get this information myself through the probation department; but I need this information to clear my son''s record.
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 9 years ago.
Have you called the Clerk of the Court in which he was convicted?