How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JD Your Own Question
JD, Criminal Justice Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 1335
Experience:  Over 11 years of practice in litigation including 10 years as a state prosecutor
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am the gaurdian and consevator for an incapacitated ...

Customer Question

I am the gaurdian and consevator for an incapacitated 19 year old ,adhd.bipolar,depression.I think I will be sued or incarcerated.I have a bond for the money.What is gonna happen to me?They''re are alot of circumstances involved.
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  JD replied 9 years ago.

Anytime you think you may be sued or the subject of a criminal investigation, you should consult with a local attorney and provide them with all the information you have concerning the problem (or potential problem). Your attorney will be able to give you specific advice on how best to prevent any problems from arising, and if they do how to deal with them in the best way possible.

Do not wait for something bad to happen (lawsuit, criminal charges, etc) go ahead and consult with a local attorney as soon as possible.

Good luck.


I am not your attorney. This forum is for general questions and answers and I cannot provide you with applicable law or legal opinions or advice in your jurisdiction. Please seek the advice of a competent attorney in your jurisdiction. While I can answer general questions and discuss general legal principles, I cannot give you legal advice in your state. The internet is a great place to get general information but should not be seen as a substitute for the attorney-client relationship or the services of a good lawyer in your state.