JD, Criminal Justice Lawyer
Experience:  Over 11 years of practice in litigation including 10 years as a state prosecutor
1969057

I am the gaurdian and consevator for an incapacitated ...

Customer Question

I am the gaurdian and consevator for an incapacitated 19 year old ,adhd.bipolar,depression.I think I will be sued or incarcerated.I have a bond for the money.What is gonna happen to me?They''re are alot of circumstances involved.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  JD replied 9 years ago.

Anytime you think you may be sued or the subject of a criminal investigation, you should consult with a local attorney and provide them with all the information you have concerning the problem (or potential problem). Your attorney will be able to give you specific advice on how best to prevent any problems from arising, and if they do how to deal with them in the best way possible.

Do not wait for something bad to happen (lawsuit, criminal charges, etc) go ahead and consult with a local attorney as soon as possible.

Good luck.

________________________

I am not your attorney. This forum is for general questions and answers and I cannot provide you with applicable law or legal opinions or advice in your jurisdiction. Please seek the advice of a competent attorney in your jurisdiction. While I can answer general questions and discuss general legal principles, I cannot give you legal advice in your state. The internet is a great place to get general information but should not be seen as a substitute for the attorney-client relationship or the services of a good lawyer in your state.