How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Doctor Your Own Question
Law Doctor
Law Doctor, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 41
Experience:  Represented clients in excess of 30,000 cases over 15 years.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Law Doctor is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

if someone file adultery case in the philippines,is

Resolved Question:

if someone file adultery case in the philippines,is there a possibility that the woman can be deport
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Doctor replied 9 years ago.


Most jurisdictions only deport persons who were convicted of serious and/or violent crimes, especially offenses classified as a felony. Examples of these types of crimes would be: Murder, manslaughter, drug trafficking, and rape to name a few. Also, in order to be deported, the person must be in violation of that jurisdiction's immigration laws. In addition, most states and U.S. territories do not criminally prosecute persons for adultery.

I hope this answer was helpful. If you need more information, contact me. Please remember to click on the ACCEPT button. Any positive report you can file on my behalf would be greatly appreciated, as well as any bonus you could spare. I wish you the best of luck and God bless!

Law Doctor and 2 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Criminal Law Questions