Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

if someone file adultery case in the philippines,is

Customer Question
there a possibility that the...
if someone file adultery case in the philippines,is there a possibility that the woman can be deport
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
6/12/2008
Criminal Lawyer: Law Doctor, Criminal Defense Lawyer replied 9 years ago
Law Doctor
Law Doctor, Criminal Defense Lawyer

DearCustomer

Most jurisdictions only deport persons who were convicted of serious and/or violent crimes, especially offenses classified as a felony. Examples of these types of crimes would be: Murder, manslaughter, drug trafficking, and rape to name a few. Also, in order to be deported, the person must be in violation of that jurisdiction's immigration laws. In addition, most states and U.S. territories do not criminally prosecute persons for adultery.

I hope this answer was helpful. If you need more information, contact me. Please remember to click on the ACCEPT button. Any positive report you can file on my behalf would be greatly appreciated, as well as any bonus you could spare. I wish you the best of luck and God bless!

Law Doctor
Law Doctor, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Law Doctor
Law Doctor
Law Doctor, Criminal Defense Lawyer