How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask romlawyer Your Own Question
romlawyer, Criminal Defense Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 1170
Experience:  JD, 75+ Trials, 1000s of cases, Licensed in PA
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
romlawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ive applead my case as far i can so they tell me but

Resolved Question:

I''ve applead my case as far i can so they tell me but I''m not ready to give up how do i get out of state courts and in fed. with out an attorney
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  romlawyer replied 9 years ago.
romlawyer and 2 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
ok where do i get the froms for Ia. and I'm sure that I've all ready done this but they had the idea I was still in pirson? And it got side tracked