Criminal Law

Criminal Law Questions? Ask a Criminal Lawyer.

Criminal Law

I AM AN AFRICAN AMERICAN FEMALE LIVING IN PALATKA, FLORIDA.

Customer Question
i WOULD LIKE TO KNOW...
I AM AN AFRICAN AMERICAN FEMALE LIVING IN PALATKA, FLORIDA. i WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THE LAW ENFORCEMENT HAVE THE RIGHT TO GO THREW MY GARBAGE. THEY DID TODAY 06-02-2008 AND I AM AWARE THEY HAVE ON OTHER OCCASSIONS. i FEEL LIKE I HAVE TRULY BEEN VIOLATED. i FEEL LIKE THEY HAVE SCRIPT ME OF MY DIGNITY (IN A SENSE). THERE WAS ANOTHER OCCASION WERE THEY DEGRATED MY INTELLIGENCE AND QUESTIONED CERTAIN ACTIVITIES THAT ARE APART OF CLINICAL HANDS ON TRAINING. i AM CURRENTLY ATTENDING SCHOOL TO BECOME A LISCENCED PRACTICAL NURSE AND I ALSO WORK FULLTIME AND I AM ALSO A FULLTIME MOTHER. THE UNDERHANDED TACTICS THEY ARE USING IS A GOOD WAY TO DESTROY MY CHANCES OF HAVING A SUCCESSFUL CAREER. THERE ARE NUMEROUS UNSOLVED MURDERS OF INNOCCENT LAW ABIDING CITIZENS THAT THEY SHOULD BE CONCENTRATING ON BESIDES GOING THROUGH MY TRASH AND HARRASSING MY FAMILY. YES, I HAVE CERTAIN FAMILY MEMBERS THAT HAVE A MULTIPLE RUN INS WITH THE LAW. PEOPLE DO CHANGE AND EVERYBODY SHOULD HAVE A SECOND CHANCE AT LIFE.
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Criminal Law
6/3/2008
Criminal Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 9 years ago
If your garbage is placed out for collection it is considered abandoned and it can be searched by law enforcement. One way not to have them go through your garbage is to begin bringing it to public trash recepticles in small quantities and start throwing it in those recepticles all over town whenever you go out. Make sure not to throw it in privately owned or the big dumpsters because there is a possibility you can be charged with theft of services for doing that. Of course this is only a suggestion and not meant for you to be using this method to destroy anything that could be considered contraband or evidence, it is merely meant to relieve you of your anxiety of them searching through your garbage when you put it out.

If you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer