How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask rvlaw Your Own Question
rvlaw, Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 8386
Experience:  Former Assistant District Attorney - NYC; Criminal Defense Experience for 30+ years
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
rvlaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

if there is 2 offenses showing up on my criminal ...

Resolved Question:

if there is 2 offenses showing up on my criminal backgrond report or arrest record and they were dismissed (Fail to appear charges -Felony the orginial charge was fail to return rental property DVDs). I didnt get the orginal arest warrants, i returned the goods and it was sasisfied so the charges was dismissed. However records were not current and the 2nd offense was the same as the first FTA. SO ihave 2 arrests for the same misunderstanding. I moved and forgot to turn the dvds store. Before any of the arrests, When I returned them he told me that he issued a warrant for my arrest. How do I get these removed from my record?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  rvlaw replied 9 years ago.


Virginia petition to expunge:


rvlaw and 4 other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Criminal Law Questions