Roger, Lawyer
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

What is the statue of limitation on grand larceny?

Texas Penel Code classifies grand larceny as "Theft". The value of the item or the taken cash define the classification of the charge. Misdemeanor theft or felony theft. Punishments :
Misdeameanors- Class A - Fine up to $4,000 & or Jail up 1 year, Class B - Fine up to $2,000 & or 180 days in Jail, Class C - Fine $500.
Felony - 1st Degree - Fine up to $10,000 & or 5 to 99 years, 2nd Degree - Fine up to $10,000 & or 2 to 20 years, 3rd Degree - Fine up to $10,000 & or 2 to 10 years.

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Adam Kirk's Post: To clarify, if you are wanted for but never arrested for grand larceny how long will the warrant stay active? Will it ever expire?

I'm sorry - I read the question wrong.

According to Tex. Crim. Proc. §12.01; 12.02; 12.05, the statute of limitations is 5 years from the date of the alleged act.