CrimDefense
CrimDefense, CriminalDefenseAtty
Experience:  10+ years defending Misdemeanor and Felony cases.
9540344

CHECK ON DRIVING RECORD.

MY FINAL DISPOSITION WAS CHARGE CHANGED FROM 1192.3 TO IMPAIRED 1192.1 $50.00 FINE AND CONDITIONAL DISCHARE 3 OR 6 MONTHS DRIVING ONLY TO WORK. IF I GET A DRIVING CHECK IT WOULD ONLY BE FOR FOR FLORIDA ? MY CASE WAS 30 YEARS AGO 1978 IN NEW YORK. PLEASE ADVISE. I HAD A FLORIDA CHECK DONE ONCE AND IT SHOWED NOTHING . PLEASE ADVISE.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 9 years ago.

If you previously pulled your Florida driving record and are satisfied that it did not reflect any charge of DUI or DWI, then the next step is to pull a copy of your New York driving record. Since you are living in Florida, the most convenient way of doing this, would be online. The limitation on only driving to work, was a hardship license that was given to you. As I previously stated, both the DMV and the Court suspend your license for a period of time, pursuant to a conviction.

Please feel free to provide me more information, if you feel I have still not answered your question.