How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 118192
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where can i find an experienced atty to help me & my ...

Customer Question

Where can i find an experienced atty to help me & my husband with a 2255 motion. It''s an excellent case that can lead to a definite major civil case possibly worth millions of dollars against a State police dept., federal prosecutors office, and police officers individually named.
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 years ago.
You should contact the MD Legal Aid Society and/or the MD Bar association and ask for them to provide you with the names of attorneys that handle Civil Rights Violations and they will give you a list of attorneys to help you at either reduced fees or free of charge or contingency basis.

If you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!