How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 118255
Experience:  Attorney with over 20 years law enforcement, prosecution, civil rights and defense experience
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In 1995 I was convicted of a felony for cal 32 ...

Resolved Question:

In 1995 I was convicted of a felony for cal 32 pc. I was recently granted a petition for 17 pc and 1203.4 pc. Now that this offese is considered a misdamenor have I regained the right to posess firearms of any kind?
Submitted: 9 years ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 years ago.
The 1203.4 reduction will not reinstate your firearm possession rights. If you read the statute everything can be reinstated execpt your firearm rights.

If you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

Law Educator, Esq. and other Criminal Law Specialists are ready to help you